RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Admission is open for full time students. Preference will be given to outstation students.
- Hostel admission form should be submitted in the office together with following documents:
- Proof of residence (ID and Address Proof)
- Medical Certificate from registered medical practitioner.
- Three passport size photograph.
- ADMISSION IS FOR ONE ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY, FROM JUNE TO MAY.
- Allotment of bed and room will be entirely at the discretion.
- Admission will be cancelled if false or incomplete information is furnished.
- TAX WILL BE APPLICABLE AS PER MAHARASTHRA LAW OF GST.
2. HOSTEL FEES:
- Hostel fees needs to be paid fully advance at the time of admission.
- On failure of payment of hostel fees, admission will be cancelled and payment made till date will be forfeited.
3. USING HOSTEL PROPERTIES:
- All students are requested to take proper care while handling hostel fittings, fixture and furniture.
- In case of any damage of the hostel property, student will be charged for their negligence.
- Students are requested to switch off lights, fans, geysers and air conditioner before they leave their room.
- The basic facilities are same in all the hostels.
- CCTV cameras are installed in common areas.
- Air conditioner will be switched off from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
5. CLEANING AND HYGIENE:
- Students are expected to keep the allotted room and common area clean.
- Directors have right to inspect any hostel property at any given time.
- Students are expected to be inside the hostel by 11.00 p.m.
- Permission from parent only will be granted in case the students are entering the hostel after 11:00p.m.
- Permission should be taken before hand.
- Friends of opposite sex are not allowed inside the hostel premises.
- Permission should be taken for friends coming over and will only be entertained with roommate’s agreement.
- Parents and relatives are allowed to meet only in common areas.
- Any package chosen will not be altered during the year.
- Payment for package need to be done together with admission fees.
9. HANDLING OVER:
- Students are requested to handover keys and take their belongings before permanently leaving the hostel.
- WISH is not liable to take care of the belongings once the student leaves the hostel.
- Students making their renewal payment are only allowed to keep their belongings in the hostel.
- Smoking and Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited inside hostel premises. If any student caught will be asked to vacate the hostel immediately.
- Bullying in any form is strictly forbidden, whether verbal or physical.
- Non-veg is strictly prohibited inside the hostel premises, be it cooking or home delivery.
- Playing of music or chaos after 11:00p.m is strictly prohibited.
11. ACCIDENTS OR MISHAPPENING:
- The director should be informed in case of any accidents or mishap.
- Students suffering from any contagious will not be allowed to stay in the hostel.
- WISH is not liable for any loss of belongings or mishap inside the hostel premises.
- The directors have rights to ask student to leave the hostel if any misbehaviour or breaking of rules is found.